There are lots of things to get excited about in this world, and in previous posts (Ten Things I’m Dying Over and Ten More Things I’m Dying Over) I give you some of them. Here are ten of my recent reasons:
- Lightsabers. So we watched Attack of the Clones last night (and by watched I mean fast-forwarded through the majority of the movie, yet I still feel like I love the whole thing) but of course we didn’t fast forward through this scene:
Especially birthday cheesecake which is what I’ve been eating the last few days.
- PASSENGERS. It’s starring Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence which honestly confuses my mind but I’m still excited-slash-rollingmyeyes. Rolling my eyes because no one has permission to do space except Lucasfilm, Star Trek, and The Martian.
- Tron: Legacy soundtrack, which I’ve been listening to for FOREVS, but I finally bought it so I own it and now I’m dead because it’s Daft Punk and it’s so amazingsauceandicantfeelanythinganymorebecauseitssobeautifulhelp
- Spider-Woman. She’s. The. Boss.
- Rock & Roll Hamlet which is the only version of Hamlet I’ve ever seen, but I’m pretty sure it will NEVER. BE. BEAT. I went to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival (which was exhaustingly far away but SO WORTH IT) and I never knew I needed to see Hamlet railing on a bright red electric guitar, but I did and it happened and I’m dead.
- Captain America Waffle Maker. It’s real, guys. And it’s beautiful.
- My new plaid cardigan which I don’t have a picture of but it is life. It’s red and black and it has flowy ends that you can wrap around yourself and be all snuggly.
- Natashky. *heart flutters* *heart bursts into a million pieces* *heart is eternally destroyed* *otp proceeds to attack mental health and sanity since heart is gone*
- New York (otherwise known as THE GREATEST CITY IN THE WORLD) which is where I. MYSELF. WILL BE. In a few months. I’m going to New York City because my friend invited me to go with her and my soul cracked a little because of the generosity and so now I’m making a list that says “Visit Richard Rodgers Theatre” at the top and so I’m dead.