Apple has been the leading computer company for a while now, and I think everyone’s starting to take its awesomeness for granted. But when you really pause and think about what Apple has accomplished, it’s still unbelievable. They’re still way ahead of the curve- we just don’t notice it anymore because that’s what they do best.
But I’ve started to notice. My love for Apple is increasing, and here’s 6 reasons why:
- They’re slimmer. This is something Apple continues to brag about, but I’ve become unimpressed over time. But just look at the best HP has to offer compared with Apple’s latest Macbook:
- They’re lighter. The HP Envy above clocks in at 5.62lb. The Macbook? 2.03lb. If I’m going to be lugging around a computer in my backpack all day, I’d rather go lighter. Especially since my back is already hurting from ripping out carpet the last few days. (Note: HP does offer an HP Mini, which starts at… 3lb. Just thought I’d put that out there.)
- They’re faster. Just… believe me.
- THEY MAKE MORE SENSE. Apple is known for its user-friendly interface, and even though I was an avid Windows user who had grown up on Microsoft platforms and Internet Explorer, I converted in less than… oh, I don’t know, three seconds? DRAG AND DROP, people. Drag. And drop.
- They are GORGEOUS.
- They can do just about anything. Check out that Mac Pro sitting on the desk. Even Pixar knows what’s up.
So even though they generally cost upwards of $1,000, it’s worth EVERY. SINGLE. PENNY. They WORK. They’re GORGEOUS. Apple Support is absolutely FANTASMIC. And I’m pretty sure no one could ever convince me there’s something better out there.