A few months back I posted Ten Things I’m Dying Over, and I have come to the realization that I’m not dying over the same things anymore. Well- there are a few things I’m still dying over (#civilwar), but here’s Ten More:
- J.J. Abrams. I’ve been dying over his directing since I first watched Star Trek (2009).
- Pringles. I pretty much always want Pringles.
- The Martian, released on DVD and now I’m dead.
- Ship-ship-shippety-shipping all sorts of fictional pairs. *sigh* (Thor and Lady Sif like a boss, people.)
- Haircut: my new and easy-breezy a-line bob.
- Backstory. I’m loving it like a fish loves the ocean.
- DISNEYLAND… not that I’m going. I’m dying to go, and dying over how amazing it is, and altogether being very dead even though I’m alive.
- The Young Victoria soundtrack. Why can I not buy you in America?!?
- Justin Bieber. Did I just say that out loud? I might die of embarrassment, but I’ll do so listening to Been You.
- Matt Damon as Humpty-Dumpty in his high school play.
I’m so dead now I can’t even move on with my life.